Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My studio is finally set up!


P1100663
Originally uploaded by Lunasa Designs
Yay! I'm so relieved! I have a place to hammer on some metal now! With all of the stress of the past 7 months... I definitely need it! I'm like a kid in a toy store unpacking all of my tools!
I have tons of pent up ideas ready to burst out and splatter themselves on some metal goodness!

I'm also (quite honestly) a little tired of looking at some of my "old" jewelry. I'd like to clear it out, give it a good home, (it needs to be WORN and loved not sitting in a box) before I fill my shop with new designs in June.

Sooooo..... BIG clearance sale!! Check it out! Tell everyone that you know!

http://www.lunasadesigns.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Beth Cyr said...

Yayyyy!!! I know you must be so excited!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Rebecca! Hammer away. We will miss you this weekend. Mom and Munchkins. I will toast you bymyself! :^)
Give my love to the boys. Tell them Sophie and Nicholas are bummed they won't be there to hang out.
Lori