Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Riding "Papa's Train"!


P1120823
Originally uploaded by Lunasa Designs
The boys finally got to ride the Royal Gorge Route Railroad train! Scott was, of course, in the kitchen the whole time but the boys had a blast! {as you can probably tell from the picture}
What a beautiful ride! The open car was so fun (and such a great idea) because the boys didn't have to sit for 2 hours - a big relief to them as they find sitting even for 10 minutes absolute torture!

We got to meet all of Papa's co-workers as well as the owner's of the train - a great and fun bunch of people!

I'll be posting more pictures of the ride soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebekah,
I have been thinking about you tons. We are going up north for mom and munchkins in a couple weeks. I am going to miss you and the boys so much. I told the kids that you guys wouldn't be able to go this year..they were so bummed.
I love the blog and the train looks awesome! I should plan a trip out there!
Hope you are getting your barings after all that has gone on.
Love you,
Lori