Saturday, July 31, 2010

3rd Annual Limerick sale starting tomorrow!!

I'm excited!
Tomorrow starts 8 days of my 3rd annual Limerick sale!
There's a ton to celebrate (which is the reason for this fun yearly sale)!
Simple Vista Necklace
First - the ancient Irish celebration of Lugnasadh happens right around Aug. 1st.  Lunasa is the anglicized (or modern) version of the gaelic Lugnasadh so it stands to reason that I would celebrate around this time.  :)
Second - My birthday is on August 8th (the reason I named my shop after the Irish celebration of August).
Last - (but not least) my 4 year etsy anniversary also happens on August 8th and at the risk of sounding cheesy, I could NOT have done any of this without Etsy!

So, what is a limerick sale you ask?  Its simple, really - every day for 8 days there will be a different, fun sale in my shop.  To partake in each sale you MUST write an original limerick for me.  You can shop every day if you want and pay as you go or (if you don't want to miss out on any of the sales) save it all up till the end - BUT - you must write a limerick every single day that you partake in the sale!  New (and one of a kind) items will be added every day so make sure you check back often!
Sound good?
Good!
So all you have to do is check back here every day or check my shop to see what the sale of the day is.  Now get your pens (or keyboard) ready.....

Coming soon!  Desert Sunset Stacking Ring Set
All limericks will be posted on my blog!  Let me know if, for any reason, you would rather not have me post it.  :)

No comments: