Thursday, January 29, 2009

blowing out the candles

Sawyer LOVED his 2nd birthday!! He made us relight his candles about 5 times because he had so much fun blowing them out! heehee!
His older brother's had a lot of fun teaching him about birthday's... and helping him unwrap his presents.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my etsy shop for the special Sawyer's birthday sale!!

In other news: I will be closing down my etsy shop soon. Don't worry! This is only temporary as I pack up our house in preparation for a big move!
I will still have one of a kind pieces available up until our move (sometime at the end of February) but, for the time being, will no longer be selling my made to order pieces.

Stay tuned here for more updates and details about our move! {hint: we are probably not going to have to endure Michigan winters any longer}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear New Mexico is good this time of year! Texas is fine as well. Just kidding, you probably would not want to live close to your stalker, it takes all of the fun out of it, huh?

I am glad Sawyer had a great day.

Miss you!